Friday, January 21, 2011

Sipping My Way To Health


I just hit up a little store that Ben a friend of mine took me to, which was down a small and somewhat intimidating and decrepit old arcade. Inside I met Vera, the store owner, and was impressed with not only her knowledge but her collection of herbs and teas.

There were a lot. I have never, in fact, seen so many bottles of mysterious blends and botanical ingredients ever before and I was mesmerised. So taken that I spent far too much.

But I did get quite a few bags of herbs and teas, including Red Clover (which is a good blood cleanser, isofavones, blood clot killer and prostate cancer fighter, and is also a fantastic source of countless vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, thiamine, potassium, etc.), Gotu Kola [pictured] (that is an excellent brain tonic that increases memory, thinking ability and intelligence - which I could do with at times, skin disorders or acne, combats stress, increases libido, and can even fight depression), and Goldenrod (which is your kidney's best friend and assists water processing throughout your body, and can alleviate and/or prevent kidney stones, UTIs, and has anti-inflammatory qualities). So, I'll be a new person in no time at all. If you're interested in herbs and their properties check out the Herb Wisdom website: http://www.herbwisdom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment