Monday, January 10, 2011

Attention: Indie Kids


Do you like good music? I mean, really good music. Not Powderfinger or Cold Play, really good music where the artists aren't sellouts, the lyrics are meaningful, the sound is unique and the artists are actually creative and talented? I do. Well, I like to think I do (even though I have a small penchant for audio trash) and I have been alerted to a brand new blog you very much need to get into. It's called Listen To This Indie Kid and is a explosion of edgy new bands, news and information on bands you thought you knew and liked, and interesting links and posts. Perfect if you're looking for some new tunes too. So do yourself a huge favour and click this link. Let me know what you think. And send any other Indie Kids you know there to straighten them out.

1 comment: