Monday, November 29, 2010

Swapping Collection


I've done something silly, yet somehow intelligent: I've got back into swap cards. When I was really little I remember being given a few hideous swap cards my sister didn't want. There was a 70s inspired cartoon puppy dog one, a horse head one, maybe one with a whole horse on it, lots of animal ones, and a kitten or two.

They're pretty awful, but I stumbled across the Swap Card Collectors Warehouse (an Australian company you can check out here) and they've got a huge range. I think I actually found one I used to have. Perhaps not the exact one. That would be weird. But while I was there I found a few I liked. Now they're on the way in the mail.

What on earth am I going to do with them? I'm thinking about bookmarks. Regardless, I bought them and I'm now reigniting that tremendously daggy trend. Let's get it going. Want to swap a yacht for a raccoon anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your information, it was really very helpfull..
    swapza

    ReplyDelete